I bought Hallie and Skylar from the Hopschotch Hill collection because I thought I wanted them before they retired, but my collection is too huge for where I am living and I would rather just have Jess anyway! So, I'm thinking about selling these two dolls now, but I thought I would offer them to the board before ebay. They are both mint in the box- I never even untied them. There's nothing wrong with them and they are super cute, but I just really need to slim down. <s>I will sell each for best offer above 70$ since they aren't avalable anymore. If you're interested, PM me with an offer.</s> If no one's interested I'll be listing them on ebay sometime soon. Thanks!

Edited to say I can send you a picture if you want! Also, I'd love to combine shipping.

Edited again! I didn't know I had to have a fixed price on the board. I'll say the price is 90$ in that case, since they are retired. Please let me know if you think this is reasonable.

<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ January 01, 2006 05:43 PM: Message edited by: Ashlea ]</font></font>

<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 01, 2006 06:05 PM: Message edited by: Ashlea ]</font>